Melez X Smarana Light Tea | Sage Green Tea
Green tea for meditation
a mystical experience
before or after meditation
An enlightened blend of green tea, sage and jasmine ideal for mind, body and soul. Our Japanese green tea will give you clean energy, the lemongrass will cleanse your mind and body and moringa is a powerful adaptogen, the perfect tea before or after yoga or meditation. May this tea be an invitation for you to remember the flow of life and to honor the elements of nature.
green tea, sage, lemongrass, lemon balm, moringa, jasmine
- Boil water: Start with bringing intention to the tea you wish to sit with today. Simply sit, watch and listen as the water slowly comes to a boil.
- Breath: Notice your breath as you sit there. Inhale for 4 seconds and exhale for 4 seconds as if each breath is cleansing your entire body and your mind.
- Steep. As the tea leaves steep in the water, allow yourself to steep in the moment: the here and the now. If your mind starts to wander, simply note the thought, and let it pass. Bring your attention back to your breath, and the tea leaves as they open and unfurl in front of you.
- Pour. Before you take your first sip, consume the tea with your other senses. Listen to the tea pouring into the cup. Feel the warmth and the weight of the filled cup in your hands. Breathe in the tea’s aromas. Where does the scent take you?
- Give thanks. Take a moment to appreciate the tea and everything that had to happen for you to experience it. Give thanks to the tea, and to yourself for taking the time to practice mindfulness.
- Drink. Take a sip as if it’s the first time you’ve ever tasted tea. Feel how the tea tastes. With each sip, bring in light into the mind, body and soul.
Simply take five minutes to practice in the morning or whenever you need a break.